AskJiggadyJohnny

Ask Johnny a question at AskJiggadyJohnny.gmail.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

If a genie approached you tomorrow and granted you three wishes, what would they be?


“What’s a genie? Is that like a fortune teller?”
[After trying for about ten minutes to explain what a genie was I gave up and changed the question to “If you could have three wishes what would they be?”]
“Who asked the question again?”
[“Lizzy”, I respond]
“Oh. Ok, three wishes? Ok. Uh? Oh! The first, is to marry lizzy’s mother! He, he, he. The second… hmmm…. The second is go to the beach with lizzy, so I can see how she is built. The third…. The third… The third wish would be to find a good looking woman, like Lizzy, and get married.”
[I was going to mention how it might be a bad idea for him to be married to lizzy and her mom at the same time, but I figured who am I to ruin his dreams]

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lissy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger beyondthestairs said...

Keep testing him with more questions!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger SillyAlicat said...

I absolutely adore this blog! It's a great homage. Can't wait til I get to meet him, I've got loads of questions to ask him. I just hope he likes my shape on a bicycle. Keep Smiling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home