AskJiggadyJohnny

Ask Johnny a question at AskJiggadyJohnny.gmail.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What do you want?


What if you could go back and watch Albert Einstein in action? How about ask King Solomon his advice on life? What about speak to Shakespeare about his ideas on love? Well, I can’t offer anything even close to that, but I can offer my Step-Great-Grand-Father, named Johnny. He claims to be as smart as Einstein, as wise as King Solomon, and as good with the ladies as Shakespeare. I continually question such claims, but that has never stopped him from giving me gems of advice and experience. I don’t want to be selfish and keep this majestic man’s mind all to myself, so I have created this blog to share him with the world! I know many of you will begin to read Johnny’s words of wisdom and ask, “Why can’t I ask Johnny a question, myself?” Well folks, you can! Send your questions to AskJiggadyJohnny@gmail.com. Ask whatever your heart desires to this sage among men. I will personally ask Johnny your question and give you his actual response. I hope you enjoy.

11 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny you're a good-lookin guy. What do you find most attractive in a woman?

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Lissy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sick! why would people want to know how johnny likes his muffins??

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger beyondthestairs said...

To me if you've seen one muffin, you've seen them all, but let's not criticize other people questions to Johnny. I'm sure Lizzy has her reasons ;-) for asking that question. Or maybe she's asking for Katie?

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Lissy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Lizzy Pratt said...

johnny,

what type of music do you like? do you have a favorite musician? if so, who and why? does the emo music aaron constantly blares ever get tiresome?

e

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Daniel Greene said...

Johhny, do you believe in alien's, UFO's, the Bermuda Triangle, and all that stuff?

lol. weird question, i thought i'd ask.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Lissy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the best advice you have ever been given?

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please ask Johnny who he would like to play him in the movie version of his life story. Would it be Tom Cruise--the shorter man who is not afraid to marry taller women? Or perhaps Russell Crowe who is very good at accents. Do you think he can get the New Hampshire accent down?

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home