AskJiggadyJohnny

Ask Johnny a question at AskJiggadyJohnny.gmail.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ene asked, "What type of music do you like? Do you have a favorite musician? Why? Does the emo music aaron constantly blares ever get tiresome?"


Johnny said:
“Not Rock n’ Roll. To tell the truth the best music, I think, is Big Band. Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, my music. I like Bing Crosby because he was the first musician I ever heard. As a kid I heard him on the radio. He was #1. Sinatra wasn’t even on the scene. I like Perry Commo too. He sung slow songs. He was more of a slower singer. He didn’t sing peppy songs. Satchmo was good too. [Satchmo is Louie Armstrong, for those of you who don’t know] He was a good singer and a good player. Tommy Dorcy was good, because he played a slide trombone and had his own band. Dick Heinie was always a good singer, and played Big Band music. Frank Sinatra sang different than Bing. They each had their own style."

"I don’t mind Aaron’s music. It’s alright, but from a different era. Is your music country, Aaron? [No, I’ve never listened to country] I never pay attention, but your music isn’t bad. I like country music. Faith Hill, Reba. Reba, she doesn’t sing right now, because she has a show. I like the old timers, but can’t think of their names. Jerry liked country. [Jerry is my grandfather, and Johnny’s step son, who was a year older than Johnny] He liked Patsy Cline. She was killed in a plane crash.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home