AskJiggadyJohnny

Ask Johnny a question at AskJiggadyJohnny.gmail.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Elizabeth Platt asked, “Johnny, what do find most attractive in a man?”


Johnny said:
“I don’t know, I’ve never been out with men. What do I know about men? I was more interested in women, not men.” [I then asked why he said he ‘was’ more interested in women, instead of ‘is’ more interested]

“You know, ‘was’, ‘is’, same thing. I guess their looks are important. Education. Oh, he has to have shape. He can’t be fat. Girls don’t like it if a guy is fat. Just like guys don’t like it if a girl is fat. Back in my day it didn’t matter what shape you were in. I remember when I was 10… 15… 20…. No, I was 10. This lady came out and said she was “Miss Portland”. [Johnny grew up in Portland, Maine] “I said, ‘You can’t be Miss Portland. You’re too skinny!” She said she was, so I asked her if she wanted to go on a date. She said I was too young for her. He, he, he.”

“Back then it was more about shape. Now guys don’t want a girl with shape. They just want her to be skinny.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home